This article explains the different Security measures taken to ensure the safety of the Applitools Eyes cloud service
- All communication with Applitools Eyes server is protected by SSL – HTTPs (2048 bit RSA key).
- To access any of the data in the server you need to provide an API key which is a random 256 AES key (each customer will receive his/her own unique key).
- Key transport from the customer’s computer to the server is protected by HTTPs.
- Users must login to the system (under HTTPs) to gain access to the API key which allows them to gain access to their data.
- We are hosting our service on Microsoft Azure. For more info about Microsoft Azure security, see http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/legal/security-overview/